Here's how that recipe goes and ohmygoodness were they delicious:
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 lb green beans
- 4 large cloves of garlic, pressed very finely
- 3 tsp olive oil
- freshly cracked salt and pepper
- Add oil to cold nonstick pan
- Heat pan to high heat
- Add green beans once oil is very hot
- Cook for 2-3 more minutes; be careful not to burn garlic!
Enjoy with any kind of protein or all by themselves!
Note: adding a little bit of low sodium soy sauce and a few tsps of sesame seeds turns these into easy szechuan green beans! You could also add a handful of sliced almonds and just 1 tsp of butter to make healthy green beans almondine!